GALLERY - Click on a category below to view some of our work
FULL SERVICE REMODELING AND CONSTRUCTION
CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATES: 502-491-1760
Clore Construction Company is a leader in providing value-added products and services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the construction process.
Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every member of the construction team.
• Locally owned and operated
• Quality Employees
• Quality Suppliers
• Free Estimates
• Licensed Contractor
- workers compensation insurance
- general liability insurance
Metro Louisville License: #2202
Insured/Workmans Comp/General Liability
WHY HIRE AN INSURED CONTRACTOR?
A contractor who carries the proper insurance coverage to protect oneself and clients shows a commitment to professionalism and excellence. Your contractor should be able to provide you with a "Certificate of Insurance" that will give you a snap shot of the insurance coverage plan.
There are three types of insurance that you will want to make sure your contractor carries:
1. General Liability - This will provide coverage for bodily injury or property damage due to the negligence of the contractor or his employees.
2. Workers Compensation - This insurance is required by law. It protects the employer of liability due to injury, disability or death of an employee.
3. Dishonesty Bond - This will indemnify the customer for loss of money or property.
This information is provided by Steve Dugan (firstname.lastname@example.org). Steve is the insurance agent for Clore Construction and has over 25 years of experience in the insurance industry. Steve is an agent/owner of Fusting & Dugan Insurance, LLC. (www.fustingandduganins.com) who have proudly served the Louisville area since 1935.